Community Manager at Duda, Inc.
We are launching a Community and Customer Advocacy Program to drive growth, product expertise, and brand awareness within our customer base and beyond. We are looking for a Community Manager to help launch and manage all aspects of our new Community Program. The goal is to create a vibrant, engaged community that provides mutual support, inspiration, and insight to and between global web professionals. Our vision is that members of this community use our products more efficiently, grow their own businesses more successfully, and serve their customers more professionally.
The Community Manager will join the Education team and work closely with support, marketing, product, and Customer Success on the roll-out of this highly strategic project.
The Community Manager will be responsible for evaluating platforms, moderating and creating content, keeping topics and discussions organized and relevant, engaging with our users, and maintaining a positive and engaging atmosphere within the community. The Community Manager will partner with external influencers, experts, and industry leaders to act as a public advocate of Duda. Additionally, they will work closely with Duda experts and community members to create meaningful connections and collaborate towards solutions.
If you have experience building and managing community forums and customer advocacy programs and you thrive in a dynamic, customer-centric organization then we would love to hear from you!WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead the implementation and launch of Duda’s first Community Platform
- Collaborate across teams on the implementation and launch of Duda’s first Community Platform
- Act as the voice of the community via daily moderation and engagement within Duda forums
- Escalate member feedback as well as conversations that require further support
- Make new members feel welcome and start threads meant to spur engagement
- Ensure community guidelines are being adhered to and address situations where they are not
- Monitor posts and ensure they are in the right category and tagged appropriately
- Assist with managing the experience and certification pipeline for our Certified Duda Experts
- Act as a liaison between marketing, product, and engineering to assist in the alignment of messaging, content, and product updates
- Define and manage MVP Program
- Measure and report on KPIs related to the program
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience in the SaaS Industry and previous relevant experience in community moderation and content creation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative, resourceful, and solid at time management
- Experience building relationships with community influencers, comfortable pitching new ideas and keeping an eye out for partnerships that create value for everyone
- Ability to identify and track community ROI and performance metrics
- Be an evangelist who will use data and customer success to drive internal commitment and business transformation
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience required
Duda is the leading web design platform for professionals. We serve all types of customers, from freelancers to digital agencies, all the way up to the largest hosting companies and SaaS platforms in the world!
Every Duda website is automatically optimized for Google PageSpeed and great out-of-the-box SEO - today, there are over 18M websites that are built by Duda’s platform, and counting.
Duda has partnered with some of the industry's biggest players, including TripAdvisor, GoDaddy, Thryv, Hibu, Tailor-Brands, Italiaonline, 1&1, Sensis, and many more!
Duda has received numerous awards and accolades, including being named PC Mag’s Editor’s Choice award four years in a row (2017-2020), CNET Best for Building a Customized Experience Award 2020, and G2 Crowd’s Awards for Best Support for Summer 2020, Leader for Website Builders, and #1 overall in “Results” and “Implementation.”
Duda was founded by Itai Sadan and Amir Glatt in 2009 and now has almost 200 employees across 4 global offices: Tel-Aviv, Palo Alto, Colorado and Brazil.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A supportive, agile and creative work environment with rock star colleagues!
- Competitive compensation, on-going recognition, and most of all, a chance to learn, contribute and develop your skills.
- Opportunity to join an explosive industry, a successful and growing organization and an unmatched leadership team, passionate about their employees!
- Top-tier health benefits, 401(k), an education reimbursement fund, Udemy Learning Platform, unlimited PTO/vacation, and dedicated weekly work-from-home days
- Most of all we will give you fun, enthusiasm, support, a passion for healthy living, and never a dull moment!
When we find the right person, we try to put our best foot forward with an offer that excites you. We consider the skills and experience you bring, what similar jobs pay in the Denver area and make sure there’s equal pay for equal work among those you’ll be working with. When meeting the requirements, the minimum of what you can expect for this position is $70,000. The actual offer will vary depending on the candidate's skills and competencies.