Community Content Engineer
If you love to write and create funny, engaging, novel, and informative content for an audience of thousands; and if you want to work with a high functioning team passionate about Alteryx customers, then read on. The Community Content Engineer will contribute and maintain Alteryx Community content. Whether through knowledge base articles, blog posts, or video, the CCE injects their passion for creativity and upskilling Alteryx users into the Community.
- Making sure the Community team remains a fun place to work.
- Writing knowledge base articles and blog posts.
- Contributing multimedia content (video, podcast, etc).
- Identifying gaps in content; updating outdated content.
- Maintaining Community infrastructure (like updating automated workflows leveraging Lithium API).
- Proofreading articles, reviewing content and ensuring it is accurate and up to date.
- Ensuring content is discoverable.
- Supporting the Community Manger and wider Community team as needed.
- Excellent writing skills. Be prepared to provide a writing sample.
- Must love to create and share.
- Proficient in all areas of Alteryx Designer.
- Well-versed in creating multimedia examples (gif, video).
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proficient with one or more advanced Alteryx features such as Promote, Predictive tools, SDKs, or developer tools.
- Data science experience.
- Fluency in a second language (preferably Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, or Japanese).
- Flare for graphic design.