Channel Content Lead
Channel Content Lead
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Denver, CO
Department: Channel Marketing
Serve as primary content strategist and project manager on a wide range of content deliverables, with the goal of helping RingCentral engage partners, distributors, and other indirect channel partners and customers.
- Manage collection of assets within the partner portal and master version control; disperse assets to parties as needed. Orchestration of creation storage, and dissemination strategy.
- Write compelling and applicable content for a variety of audiences; translate ideas into written, verbal and visual assets. Conceptualize content needs and fluidly communicate implementation and use case.
- Ability to define and segment the audience and meet voice, tone and needs of all business owners. Understand how to create content for one audience and retrofit it for multiple audiences.
- Submit and manage projects through the creative team and platform
- Maintain the look, feel, content and functionality of the Partner Portal in all instances of use.
- Maintain editorial calendar and execute annual and quarterly plan
Specific Skills Required
- Demonstrated creativity and experience developing and editing several types of content through multiple channels
- Strategic execution of content and editorial mapping with a strong hold of creative project planning
- Excellent communication, writing, grammar and proofreading skills
- Ensuring the company's branding guidelines are consistently employed by staff and vendors
- Ability to interpret complex, technical or industry-specific information and create understandable content for our partner base
- Strong project management capabilities, ability to prioritize and conduct multiple projects at once; solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Work with creative services, integrated marketing, cross-functional teams and vendor partners to develop content that will help partners understand the key benefits of RingCentral and programs
- Ability to maintain consistency and deliver results across multiple projects and deadlines
- Must be a team player with a "can-do" attitude who is not afraid of bringing new ideas to the table and willingness to try new things
- Experience working in a fast-pace environment
- Self-motivated, able to problem solve and provide great work with limited supervision
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement and personal development.
- Ability to adopt new technology quickly
- Previous management experience
Education And/or Professional Experience Necessary
- 5+ years of experience in copywriting, content creation and management of content
- Experience at a SaaS/UCaaS company, MSP or IT Solution Provider is a plus
- Understanding of the technology space in the B2B marketplace
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in communications, English, marketing or related field