Certification Exam Development Specialist at Scaled Agile, Inc.
Certification Exam Development Specialist
Scaled Agile, Inc., is the provider of SAFe®, the world’s leading framework for enterprise agility.
Through learning and certification, a global partner network, and a growing community of over 500,000 trained professionals, Scaled Agile helps enterprises build better systems, increase employee engagement, and improve business outcomes.
Based in Boulder, Colorado, Scaled Agile is a member of the Pledge 1% corporate philanthropy movement, SAI contributes to the local community and seeks to inspire and encourage other companies to the same purpose.
We are seeking an energetic, conscientious, detail-oriented Certification Exam Development specialist who is determined to make a difference, takes pride in their work, and is motivated by the team's success. In this role you will have the flexibility and support to apply your skills to help Scaled Agile build the leading global Lean-Agile certifications.
Overview of the position
As a new member of the Learning and Certification team you will have the opportunity to create exams that will impact the careers of software professionals as they transform their enterprises.
In this role you will help to develop and evolve Scaled Agile’s global SAFe certification exams.
You will influence, guide, and participate in the planning, development, implementation, data analysis, and maintenance for all certification exams.
What you will do:
- Participate in all certification-related activities, including analysis, item development, exam production and maintenance, scoring analysis, and results reporting
- Work with Product Owners and subject matter experts to define content for exams
- Attend Certification Council and team meetings to provide input on current and future offerings
- Evolve and maintain a repository of certification program exam questions, technical metrics, and reporting
- Perform in-service exam reviews specifically looking at pt-biserial and pvalue statistics to improve items
- Support Certification team initiatives such as tooling, metrics, and test security
Skills and experience that are important for the role:
This position requires a hands-on, detail-oriented individual who will guide the successful completion of all elements of certification exam development. Your knowledge and skills should include:
- Working knowledge of exam development and delivery platforms including item banking and exam delivery tools
- The ability to work collaboratively and interact successfully with all team members and internal and external subject matter experts
- Review, maintain, and analyze exam data to make decisions of item and exam quality
- Prioritization of concurrent processes and projects to meet established goals, deadlines, and quality standards
- Attention to detail in reviewing large amounts of data
- Ability to set aggressive timelines and meet deadlines
Strongly recommended but not required:
- A degree in Education, Psychology (assessment and evaluation), business, or a closely related area
- Specific experience in exam development
- Experience or familiarity with Lean-Agile principles and practices
This position is based in our corporate headquarters and learning center in Boulder, CO.
Remote employment possible for the right candidate.
Why Scaled Agile?
We are a growing organization with a proven revenue model and a serious opportunity to be the global market leader in software and systems development knowledgeware.
This is a place for people who love technology environments, geek out on methodologies and are always thinking about how things can be improved.
We are a group of seasoned professionals and systems thinkers who are passionate about our mission of helping the biggest organizations in the world improve the way they produce software and create real value. We're profitable, we're agile.
If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute to the direction and success of a vibrant business we'd love to hear from you. Please provide a resume and a few thoughts on why you think you’d be a great fit. We still read cover letters.