Quantum Metric helps organizations build better digital products faster. Our platform for Continuous Product Design gives business and technical teams a single version of truth that’s fast, quantified, and grounded on what customers actually experience. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
We are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About the role
We are looking to hire an experienced Content Writer to create content for blogs, ebooks, articles, product promotion, and the company website. The main responsibility is to write and publish copy and pieces that will excel in Google search results and drive relevant organic traffic. Candidates should be able to conceptualize, research, craft, and edit written materials at a fast ongoing pace and juggle multiple projects at once. Past journalism experience preferred.
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Develop multi-channel content for blogs, ebooks, articles, product materials, social media, and the company website.
- Ghost-write thought leadership pieces for company executives.
- Work with Quantum Metric customers and partners to understand best content that speaks to them.
- Organize content cadence to ensure coverage across various channels (i.e. not overrorating on blog posts vs ebooks).
- Assist the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Edit and polish existing content to improve readability.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Create compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- The ability to quickly pivot on priorities.
- Effective communication skills.
- This will be the best group that you ever work with. We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded with stock options, a competitive salary and full benefits. Most importantly, you’ll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Competitive earnings
- Full benefits, with medical covered 99% by the company
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Awesome, smart people who bring energy into every day of work
- Awesome product with valuable industry differentiation
About Quantum Metric
Since our founding in 2015, a growing list of brands have taken the Quantum Leap, including lululemon, IHG, and Carhartt. In 2019 Quantum Metric earned recognition for its revenue growth and product innovation from Deloitte (Top 100 fastest growing companies), CNBC (Upstart 100 most innovative companies), Gartner (Cool Vendor) and Ernst & Young (Entrepreneur of the Year).
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, honesty, persistence, and curiosity.
We’re offering you the opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption. If all of this inspires you, then what are you waiting for? Talk to us today!
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer: https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf