Associate Producer at Guild Education
Guild is hiring an Associate Producer on the Storytelling and Production Team. This role will help to grow and develop a steady pipeline of student stories to support Guild’s brand values and business objectives across the organization.
As Associate Producer, you will:
- Grow the library of stories by sourcing, vetting, and interviewing subjects
- Maintain contact and track progress of students as they move through programs
- Work closely with producers to strategize and organize processes around story acquisition and delivery
- Assess and package stories into scripts, briefs or pull quotes for use by cross functional stakeholders
- Digital asset management and archiving of student stories in Brandfolder
- Travel (at times) in support of student-facing events and interviews
- Learn the fundamentals of brand storytelling, video production, and project management
- Maintain strict compliance with the legal distribution of content including an individual’s right to privacy, FERPA, and employer partner contracts
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Experience in related fields such as journalism, pr, marketing, or communications
- Significant skill in interpersonal communications and ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to stay organized and prioritize tasks while juggling multiple projects
- Strong work ethic and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative approach and willingness to adapt to frequent changes
- A growth mindset and a desire to learn from mistakes, celebrate wins, and join a team that’s outrageously creative, driven, supportive, quirky and quick-witted
- Understanding of visual storytelling principles and video production process
- Experience conducting interviews and generating story ideas
- Spent time in a startup or similar fast-paced environment where there is frequent change and a need to demonstrate and act with a sense of urgency
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation — and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild’s investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $55,000-$66,250 as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth