BHI is looking for an Associate Creative Director (Copy) with a strong strategic writing background to join our growing internal marketing team. Internal Marketing Team you say???! Yes!! This is a unique opportunity for an ACD to lead a small internal creative team, marketing a variety of different brands from agency services, web development, SaaS, ad tech product, and strategic marketing consulting.
But you won’t be a lone soldier in creative isolation. As part of a portfolio of agencies, you will also have the opportunity to be part of a larger creative community. It’s the best of all worlds. Sound interesting? Then read on….
A day in the life
As an ACD with BHI, you will have the responsibility to lead, provide guidance and direction to a multi-disciplined marketing team in order to align our overall marketing roadmap with creative concepts and strategy to both the copy and design. You’ll bring your excitement for marketing B2B services and products and marry that with a creative flair that belongs in B2C. It is a roll up your sleeves world at BHI, so you will be in the thick of developing, directing and doing in your day-to-day.
Here are some specifics on exactly what your days might look like
- Accountable for the quality (visual and written) of creative deliverables:
- Oversees creative team in development of a wide variety of high-quality copy deliverables within established timeframes
- Develops creative concepts with internal teams to meet multiple stakeholder objectives
- Provides constructive feedback to individual team members to ensure that work in progress aligns with project objectives and creative approach
- Responsible for redirecting, adjusting and improving quality of work in development, or requesting reassignments for, as necessary to ensure the timely delivery of quality work
- Attends project reviews and stakeholder meetings as necessary
- Presents creative to stakeholders regularly to ensure creative strategy is thoroughly understood and maps back to creative presentation
- Ensures that assigned creative work meets project objectives and is consistent, adheres to any provided guidelines and follows established best practices
- Acquires and maintains subject matter expertise about each of the BHI brands, including industry, offerings, business objectives, brand and unique preferences, and assists direct reports in obtaining and maintaining appropriate subject matter expertise
- Serves as copy lead on all marketing initiatives for BHI brands
- Develops core copy content to set tone and style for creative extensions
- Develops a wide variety of high-quality creative deliverables
- Articulates and presents creative ideas/treatments to teams and clients
- Oversees, mentors and directs assigned design team member
Here's what you need to get our attention
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing communications or related field
- 4+ years’ experience as a Copy Director or Associate Creative Director
- 2+ years prior direct management experience with either writers and/or designers
Here's what will make us call you for sure
- Strong online portfolio showcasing innovative marketing copy, concepts and highly compelling creative work
- Proven ability to develop big ideas and campaign creative
- Experience in either an external or in-house agency, with some focus on B2B marketing
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Positive attitude and a sense of humor!
And if we haven't convinced you yet, here is why you'll want to be part of our team
We aren't just in the most beautiful city in the world (in our humble opinion), but a place where fun isn’t a 4-letter word. Dogs are welcome, a chef-prepared lunch is served 3-days a week, and time off is as important as hard work. We make sure our team is well cared for with great health plans, matching traditional and Roth 401k as well as solid learning opportunities.
COME AS YOU ARE: your gender, your gods, your sex life, your skin color or your big shot uncle don't make a difference here. BHI LLC is a progressive and open-minded meritocracy. If you're smart and good at what you do, come as you are.
Add “apps.bamboohr.com” to your contact list so you don’t miss any emails from us regarding your application!