Associate Content Designer at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking an Associate Content Designer to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Assist in equipping stakeholders with the design assets needed to achieve their goals.
- Execute design on sales collateral, rate cards, overview decks, seasonal event support, internal branding, and other ad hoc requests.
- Work cooperatively with others across the organization to meet shared objectives.
- Follow through on commitments gaining the confidence and trust of others.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment, frequently taking direction from stakeholders.
- Ability to listen and digest constructive feedback to improve their design execution.
What we are looking for:
- Technical Skills: entry-level skills in PowerPoint and the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator and Photoshop).
- 1-2+ years of experience in a design related role.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional design training.
- Background in graphic design, content development, or other related visual design experience required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Intellectually curious.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and driven. Able to collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
- Must provide a digital portfolio of materials.
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO or with the option of full-time remote and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity. Candidates must live in the United States.
- Base compensation range: $44,000-$50,000
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.