Provide video editing support to the post production staff while managing media coming in and going out to various production companies.
- Editing projects in Adobe Premiere
- Establishing new workflows for media management
- Track small projects internally, including archiving, music cue sheets, b-roll, music organization, etc.
- Assist with the cutting down promos and social videos
- Provide temp graphics for editorial; cut final graphics into the sequences.
- Work closely with other departments.
• 3+ years experience with Adobe Premiere
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice as needed
• Must be willing to work in Denver, CO
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.