Assessment Development Specialist
Did you enjoy taking tests as a child? Did you scoff at your professors’ exams, convinced you could create a more effective way to measure your own knowledge? Do you intuitively develop creative ways to ask questions about new information that you’re learning? If so, you’re our kind of person, and we’re looking for you! Your desire to help others learn by asking questions will play a crucial role in the expansion of the rapidly growing Alteryx Certification Program. We have amazing customers at Alteryx, and the certification program is dedicated to helping them prove and improve their skills and catapult their careers. In this role, you’ll get the opportunity to work with awesome people (no bias here), take on challenging projects, and make your wildest exam creation dreams come true. Our customers will appreciate your fabulous combination of people-skills and analytical thinking. Your willingness to take initiative and work hard will be handsomely rewarded with all the Pop Tarts you can eat.
- Design and develop customer-facing certification exams: conduct task analyses, create assessment objectives and exam items, establish content validity, and pilot exams.
- Develop supporting assets including curricula and exam prep guides.
- Collaborate with exam development team and SMEs to develop and review exam items.
- Implement maintenance schedule for the exam content management system.
- Coordinate the localization of exams with instructional designers.
- Maintain online exam platforms, exam item banks, and proctoring processes.
- Support operations of the certification program: responding to customer inquiries, monitoring automated processes, creating reports on certification metrics, and coordinating exam delivery.
- Work with internal teams to ensure that exam items are up to date.
- Experience designing and developing criterion-referenced exams
- Excellent customer-facing communication skills
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, and analytics skills
- Ability to own projects from strategy to execution
- Dedication to learn the Alteryx platform
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in all areas of Alteryx Designer
- Experience with certification programs
- Experience with technical administration of exam platforms
- Experience creating, documenting, maintaining, and improving administrative processes
- Fluency in any second language