Colorado Springs SEO & PPC at Infront Webworks
The SEO Specialist will report to the SEO/Marketing Manager and will
assist with defining, prioritizing, and managing key SEO initiatives,
including keyword analysis and research, on and off-site optimization,
content development and strategy, site auditing, competitive analyses
and suggesting social media related initiatives to benefit our overall
SEO efforts. The SEO specialist will also set targets and KPIs, and work
closely with the Paid Search team to maximize overall search returns
• Creation, organization and implementation of long-term strategies and technical optimization.
• Develop and deliver comprehensive page-level and site-wide SEO recommendations
• Provide guidance on content creation and strategy
• Define SEO success metrics, develop and manage high-quality
reporting, and communicate performance and insights that show progress
toward program KPI's. Monitor SEO data regularly for increases/dips in
performance and to assist in identifying new opportunities.
• Use SEO tools to monitor, analysis and optimize website activity, traffic trends, SERP rankings through monthly reports.
• Provide SEO support for Web projects, including new product launches, page updates, site re-design etc.
• Manage and plan Adwords campaigns
• Actively support and participate in our social media strategy,
including SEO support and recommendations for PR, Blogs, Video, and
Social Media channels, etc.
• Perform technical site analysis and content compliance audits as needed.
• Continue to help define and refine SEO processes within the
company. Remain current with all search engine algorithm changes and SEO
• Employee must already possess or must pass
the following Google exams within 3 months of hire date (Infront will
cover the costs, if any, associated with Qualification testing).
• Google Adwords Fundamentals Exam
• Search Advertising Advanced Exam
• Display Advertising Advanced Exam
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Desired Skills and Experience
• Strong experience as an SEO Specialist with proven results.
• Knowledge of localization processes and best practices.
• Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and familiarity with reporting/tracking tools.
• Experience with Web Analytics
• Proven experience in developing sophisticated and successful SEO plans and strategies.
• Experience with SEO technologies and tools.
• Familiarity with SEO considerations for many CMS systems a plus.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Google qualify in Adwords and Advanced Search
Very Competitive Salary based on experience
Health Insurance and Health Savings Match
PTO and Vacation Time