Client Solutions Partner
About IHS Markit
IHS Markit harnesses deep sources of information, analytics and expertise to forge solutions for the industries and markets that drive global economies. Our company partners with clients in business, finance and government to provide the unrivaled insights and perspectives that lead to well-informed, confident decisions. We call this The New Intelligence. IHS Markit serves more than 50,000 key customers in more than 140 countries, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500. We help decision makers apply higher-level thinking to daily tasks and strategic issues across a host of industries and disciplines including energy, finance, automotive, engineering, technology, maritime and trade, aerospace and defense, chemical, and economics and country risk.
Headquartered in London, IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) is committed to sustainable, profitable growth.
We’re looking for an experienced and capable Project Manager who thrives in a fast-paced, technical environment. The ideal candidate is a team player who is client focused and passionate about delivering the best quality products and experiences to the market.
A demonstrated ability to understand & document business requirements, compile project plans for delivering the requirements, and gain sign off from business stakeholders will be keys to success in this role. The candidate will be expected to work cross-functionally within the firm and will regularly interact with a diverse set of colleagues, including sales, design, development, and engineering teams.
Duties & accountabilities:
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Proven analytic and problem solving skills including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Proven verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively to customers, managers and technical staff
- Develop and maintain positive and collaborative relationships with other departments within the organization to further the integration of division products and services.
- Experience in the Financial, Software, and/or Digital sectors strongly preferred
• Displays a consistent, positive, can-do professional attitude
• Proactive and able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Focused on delivery, quality and timeliness
• Open-minded, flexible and willing to adapt to changing business requirements
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disability/Veterans. Please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster & Supplement, Right to Work and Pay Transparency Policy. IHS is a participant in E-Verify (see links below). We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing.