CIP Intern - Client Management
About IHS Markit
IHS Markit harnesses deep sources of information, analytics and expertise to forge solutions for the industries and markets that drive global economies. Our company partners with clients in business, finance and government to provide the unrivaled insights and perspectives that lead to well-informed, confident decisions. We call this The New Intelligence. IHS Markit serves more than 50,000 key customers in more than 140 countries, including 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500. We help decision makers apply higher-level thinking to daily tasks and strategic issues across a host of industries and disciplines including energy, finance, automotive, engineering, technology, maritime and trade, aerospace and defense, chemical, and economics and country risk.
Headquartered in London, IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) is committed to sustainable, profitable growth.
As an Intern with IHS Markit, you will undertake work on a real business project intended to add value to your team as well as provide you with a great learning opportunity.
Overview of the Consulting function:
A demonstrated ability to understand and document business requirements, compile project plans for delivering the requirements and gain sign off from business stakeholders will be key to success in this role. The candidate will work cross functionally with the firm and will regularly interact with a diverse set of colleagues, including sales, design, development, and engineering teams. May conduct regular status and strategy meetings with the customers senior management to understand their needs and link them to the organizations product/service strategies.
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates should demonstrate the following education, skills and experience
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills
- Excel skills and proficiency with other MS applications (Word and PowerPoint)
- The ability to work to deadlines and prioritize a complex workload
- Strong quantitative, analytical and quality control skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A flexible attitude and the ability to work collaboratively
2018 Summer Intern Requirements:
To be eligible to apply for a place on our intern program, you must be able to answer ‘yes’ to the following questions:
- Are you legally eligible to work for the duration of the intern program in the country for which you have applied?
- Will you have completed your studies in either 2019 or 2020? This program is open to current students only.
- If you do not reside in the IHS Markit office location for which you are applying, are you able to self-relocate in time for the program start date?
Participation for the full duration of the 10-week program is expected. Please ensure you are available as per the dates below before submitting your application:
- North America – June 04 to August 10
- APAC – May 21 to July 27
- EMEA – June 4 to August 10
- India – May 21 to July 27
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disability/Veterans. Please refer to the EEO is the Law Poster & Supplement, Right to Work and Pay Transparency Policy. IHS is a participant in E-Verify (see links below). We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing.