Located in the West Region, our next Channel Manager will work specifically with two Arrow suppliers (HP Enterprise, and Micro Focus). In this role, you will prospect new partners, communicate Arrow Global and Supplier Value Propositions, Offerings, and Differentiation to our partners, and manage and forecast opportunities. This position will require proactively collaborating with Partner, Supplier, and Arrow Constituents.
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for sales support and customer service activities for assigned accounts in the Western Region. This position will call on customers; provide product information, and follow-up on quotes to close business for Arrow. Determine and understand customers’ requirements for Arrow product offerings and services. Customize and provide alternative solutions as necessary. Serve as a liaison between Arrow’s internal resources, vendor resources, and customers.
- Demand Generation and Customer Opportunity Support: Focus on growing and developing new business; proactively engage partners to grow sales for assigned accounts. Identify, enable, and develop high-potential and non-repeat partners. Qualify prospects, analyze sales potential, and prioritize high-return opportunities for further attention/investment.
- Leverage Arrow and vendor programs and promotions to progress a transaction through the sales cycle. Manages vendor special pricing programs including; submissions for pricing request, any data or program dependencies, tracking requests for approval, logging of all submissions and results, and notification to the customers of any outstanding or expiring requests. Involve other resources (field, brand, engineering, financing, vendor, etc.) to address issues.
- Drive sales growth through new customer rebuilding of under-penetrated and neglected relationships.
- This job profile requires the assignment and participation in a sales compensation plan. A portion of OTE will be variable and tied to specific sales-related goals as set forth by Arrow.
What We Are Looking For
- Typically requires a 4-year degree and 10 years of experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Proven track record of expert communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to engage network and leverage relationships effectively.
- Knowledge about the economic and industry climate.
- High level of self-drive and motivation.
- Salesforce proficiency.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wide Variety of Growth Opportunities
Arrow Electronics is a Fortune 113 company, globally headquartered in Denver, CO with 18,000 employees worldwide. Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including telecommunications, information systems, transportation, medical, industrial and consumer electronics. We serve as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network.
Customer Facing/Supplier Facing