Channel Development Representative at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Position:Channel Development Representative
Our next Channel Development Representative will focus on growing and developing new business, as well drive sales growth through rebuilding of underpenetrated accounts with Arrow Customers. Take a chance to set the foundation for a successful, purposeful and impactful career by becoming a part of a Fortune 113 company!
What You Will Be Doing
- Customer Service activities and support for an assigned account (specifically Nutanix).
- Identify and develop high potential partners. Determine and understand the customers requirements for Arrow product offerings and services. Provide alternative products and solutions as necessary and translate into a beneficial solution for the customer.
- Proactively engage partners to grow sales for assigned accounts.
- Generate leads and follow up on leads obtained through suppliers and Arrow internal sources. Qualify prospects and analyze sales potential. Prioritize high return opportunities.
- Leverage and manage vendor special pricing programs and promotions to progress a transaction through the sales cycle.
- Demonstrate a proactive sales approach and a sense of urgency on the customers’ behalf.
- Serve as a liaison between Arrow’s internal resources (field sales, engineering, supplier marketing, purchasing, and other corporate departments) and vendors. Utilize these internal teams to address issues.
- This job profile requires the assignment and participation in a sales compensation plan. A portion of OTE will be variable and tied to specific sales-related goals as set forth by Arrow.
What We Are Looking For
- Typically requires a 4-year degree and a minimum of 4 years related experience; or equivalent work experience
- Self-Driven individuals with superior verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of strong customer service and work ethic
- Creative and impressive problem-solving skills
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wide Variety of Growth Opportunities
Arrow Electronics is a Fortune 113 company, globally headquartered in Denver, CO with 18,000 employees worldwide. Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including telecommunications, information systems, transportation, medical, industrial and consumer electronics. We serve as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network.