Benefits Experience, Member Fulfillment
The Fulfillment (Health Benefits) team is passionate about using innovative technology and service to fulfill key moments of small business owners and their employees in offering benefits. Our team strives to positively influence millions of businesses and hundreds of millions of employees throughout the United States.
We are looking for support experts who are passionate about process improvement and operating behind the scenes to ensure customer benefits are fully supported. You will help employers and employees manage their existing benefits by submitting new hire enrollment, qualifying life event, and termination requests to health insurance carriers on their behalf.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Manage ongoing benefits enrollment operations (e.g. new hires, qualifying life events, carrier relationships)
- Collaborate with health insurance carriers to ensure our customers have proper coverage
- Understand client pain points and operational difficulties, communicate the concerns internally, and influence our product
- Spend time analyzing and improving our processes to help scale our growing health benefits operations
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 0-1 years experience; bonus points for exposure to healthcare, finance, or a start-up environment
- Experience with data entry and interacting with external company contacts
- Enthusiastic about taking on new projects and becoming a subject matter expert
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Health insurance or healthcare industry experience preferred, but not required
This is a full-time position based in Denver, Colorado. Local candidates strongly preferred.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 40,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.