Application Engineer (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Invenergy drives innovation in energy. Powered by decades of entrepreneurial experience and unparalleled execution, we solve the energy challenges facing our customers and communities. We provide power generation and storage solutions at scale around the world to create a cleaner energy future. We develop. We build. We own. We operate. We are Invenergy.
- Design, develop, and maintain instrumentation and control systems for power industry projects.
- Support operating facilities with upkeep/troubleshooting of existing instrumentation systems, including data loggers, communications processors, meters, and protective relays.
- Review and edit as-built documentation and changes to drawings/documentation related to SCADA systems as needed.
- Partner with contractors performing field work for instrumentation and control system installation and maintenance.
- Employ analytical and creative thinking skills to troubleshoot and improve SCADA system reliability to drive overall business and systems performance.
- Stay updated with the latest advancement in instrumentation and control technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of control systems into larger projects.
- 2-5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with a proven track record of being able to identify, solve and communicate complex problems.
- Strong understanding of IT networks.
- Experience troubleshooting IoT devices in an industrial setting.
- Proficiency in meteorological data loggers, industrial communications processors, and ADLS systems.
- Travel required – 20%
- Experience with various communications protocols (DNP3, Modbus, OPC, SEL FM, IEC 61850).
- Experience with Campbell Scientific, NorCal, Red Lion, and/or Met-One equipment.
- Programming language (C#, C, IEC 61131, CRBasic) knowledge.
- Experience with OSIsoft Pi.
$81,700 to $92,625
Eligible for medical, dental, vision, 401(k), profit sharing, bonus, paid time off, etc.
Invenergy LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.