Advanced Care Coordinator at DispatchHealth
DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare delivery through mobile and virtual healthcare. A rapidly scaling Denver, Colo., startup, we provide right-sized healthcare through the power of technology, convenience and service. DispatchHealth is striving to create an integrated, convenient, high-touch triage and care-delivery solution that extends the capabilities of the patient's care team and ensures we provide definitive, quality care in the home or at the patient’s location of need. Our skilled, certified providers arrive onsite with the expertise and tools necessary to administer advanced medical care, and are supported by our technological infrastructure to ensure quality and improve outcomes. The veteran leadership team at Dispatch Health brings together the best startup, clinical and engineering skill sets to execute on a unique business model, positioning us to address and disrupt the changing healthcare landscape.
Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage, entrepreneurial technology - healthcare delivery company?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done?
Are you passionate about transforming healthcare through technology innovation, service and quality care delivered to patients?
Provide righteous healthcare through the power of technology, convenience and service.
Redefine healthcare delivery
Our Values – the foundation to our culture
● World class customer service and quality
● Be passionate
● Work hard while having fun
● Drive innovation
● Work collaboratively
● Always do what is right for the patient
● Focus on the continuum, not just the moment
● Community responsibility
DispatchHealth AdvancedCare has set out to create one of the first and most complete in-home care systems in world, by completely redefining the way hospital-level care is delivered. We are an innovative and creative team that works in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. This position is pivotal to the day-to-day operations of this rapidly expanding clinical team and reliable
coordination is essential as we continue to grow. The AdvancedCare Coordinator will flex between supporting our clinical and leadership teams to serving as a liaison for our patients and partners.
● Office coordination for the AdvancedCare clinical and leadership teams including
● Facilitate exceptional patient and team member experience by coordinating day-to-day logistics including
● Engage with AdvancedCare Partners and patients surrounding transitions of care.
● Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Patient registration and pre-authorization
- Network management support
- Takes the lead in EMR support and management
- Assists with data entry for program analytics
- Support exceptional patient experience
- Support clinical teams day-to-day operations (ie: inventory management, QC logs, employee and patient records and schedules)
- Other duties as assigned
Required Competencies, Skills, and Abilities
● Outstanding communication skills both verbally and written
● Ability to flex between technology platforms
● Strategic and abstract thinker
● Passion for redefining healthcare
● Highly organized and task driven
● Work cooperatively, positively and collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team
Education and Experience
● High school diploma or GED equivalent required
● 2+ years working in office administration or medical office management
● Customer service experience
● Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
· Healthcare benefits and 401K
· Career advancement opportunities
· Paid Time Off
· Be part of something new, exciting and progressive