Accounts Payable Specialist
The Accounts Payable Specialist’s focus and responsibilities/accountabilities is all aspects of the Accounts Payable function and all related transactions. The significant responsibilities/accountabilities are as follows: invoice entry and coding; reconciling vendor statements through research and correcting discrepancies; daily mailing of checks and letters.
The Accounts Payable Specialist will possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and have strong attention to detail. While working under specific timelines and guidelines, the Accounts Payable Specialist will need to have a positive attitude and the mindset to evaluate and improve processes and procedures to benefit not only Accounting but the effect on our clients.
- Daily entry and coding of bills into NetSuite
- 1099 Maintenance and acquisition
- Reconciling vendor statements, researching and correcting discrepancies
- Reviewing invoices for proper documentation and approval prior to payment
- Very high volume, looking for an individual who can process 200+ invoices/day
- Daily mailing of checks and letters
- Occasional phone calls to vendors
- Special projects as assigned
- Direct customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to problem solve
- Highly organized with a commitment to find a resolution to issues
- Computer proficiency, especially Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Experience with NetSuite is a plus
Required Education & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Degree in Accounting preferred
What we provide:
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K and supplemental insurance plan benefits
- Paid gym membership and organic fruit delivery.
- Free parking, free option for secure bike storage.
- Discounted Wireless Service plans
- Company sponsored events, holiday parties, and volunteer opportunities.
- A healthy work/life balance