Play hard. Work harder. Win.
We are looking for people who are:
· Highly Impatient
If this sounds like you, keep reading. If it doesn’t sound like you, don’t.
The Account Management team is a group of hardcore problem solvers and optimizers that love to crush. Our clients love us, and we love them. The Account Managers are a major part of that. We are like the doctors of FareHarbor – doing routine checkups on our clients, and suggesting improvements to their FareHarbor setup ensuring they are healthy and successful.
This position is responsible for managing over 250+ accounts. Your entire directive is to optimize the FareHarbor client experience. This role will be a combination of proactively suggesting changes to promote client success, as well as addressing inbound requests to improve the online booking experience for FareHarbor customers. We are looking for a supreme problem solver; and creative individual who is willing to do whatever it takes for each FareHarbor account.
· Build and nurture existing relationships with over 250 FareHarbor accounts throughout the United States
· Proactively advise and suggest improvements to ensure client satisfaction
· Become an expert on FareHarbor to handle unique problems that face clients with their online bookings and reservation management
· Understand the differences between FareHarbor and other online booking platforms to effectively communicate with clients
· Become well versed in online booking trends in the tour and activity industry to share relevant information with clients
· Be a team player and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining calm composure working under high-pressure situations
· Full Medical + Dental
· In-depth training on maintaining client satisfaction and working with a large portfolio of accounts
· Opportunity to share your ideas and make a difference in a growing company
· Flexibility and autonomy to identify key projects geared towards FareHarbor’s and client’s success
· Fast-paced, high-energy and engaging work environment
· Undergraduate College Degree (4 years).
· Some experience in B2B or B2C sales
· Proven ability to keep organized and prioritize workload
· Excellent time management skills
· Well-spoken and well written
· Comfortable suggesting change
· Flexible working in a fast paced environment
· Easy ability to adapt to change
· Experience using Google Analytics e-commerce tracking