About the Position
As part of our small (and fast growing!) team, your primary job will be to own new outbound sales opportunities. You will be joining a winning team with high expectations and a consistent track record of exceeding our department revenue goals. You’ll have the opportunity to work directly with the Head of Sales, and be responsible for every stage of the sales process from sourcing, to discovery, demo and close. You will be working across all geographical territories and verticals selling the Printfection platform. You will have the opportunity to sell a fun product that genuinely meets the needs of our customers. The standard to join our growing sales organization is high but if you think you can be a top performer we’d love to meet you.
You are an ambitious and motivated sales professional looking for the next step forward on your career path. You thrive in a diverse, fast moving, dynamic environment and enjoy the autonomy and impact you will get to make at a start-up company. You are laser focused on personal results and success but are inspired by being in a mission driven team environment with people who want to win together.
Printfection is a swag management platform which makes it easy to create and distribute branded merchandise. We’re the first SaaS solution revolutionizing the historically stagnant $25 billion dollar promo products industry.
Customers include Zendesk, InVision, Gusto, Discord and many others.
After working remotely for half the week for the past 10 years, we became a fully remote company in 2020, even prior to the pandemic. All of our processes, management and culture is focused around trusting our team to do great work wherever they’re located.
We're a fun, mature startup based in Denver that's bootstrapped, profitable, and growing fast.
- Manage a new business full sales cycle focused on highly qualified opportunities, mostly outbound, some inbound
- Work closely with Marketing to break into key accounts - across geographical territories and business verticals
- Hunt and source opportunities, and work them through your pipeline to successful outcomes
- Educate prospects and customers on the benefits and value of Printfection’s solutions
- Understand prospect’s needs and effectively communicate how Printfection will meet those needs
- Accurately forecast and manage your pipeline
- Meet or exceed your quarterly and annual new business quota
- 1-2 years of B2B SaaS sales experience
- A mix of inside and outside sales is preferred
- A track record of high sales performance - exceeding quotas, winning sales awards, etc
- An interest in technology - and the science and art of sales and marketing
- Thrives in a startup environment
- Occasion travel required to conferences (US Based) and customer onsites when applicable (less than 20%)
- Expertise selling to VP and Director level decision makers
- BONUS POINTS Experience selling into marketing departments or within the promotional products landscape
- Self-driven: you own your job with minimal supervision. This Quora post nails it
- Ground-floor opportunity, yet more than just an idea – millions in revenue, profitable
- The rare chance to reinvent a $30bn industry from the ground-up
- This is a remote opportunity with periodic travel to Denver, Colorado for team events
- A fun, passionate (yet sane) work culture — we respect your weekends and personal life
- A tight-knit team environment focused on success and growth both for Printfectionally and team members
- Compensation range for this role is $120,000-$130,000 OTE inclusive of all potential commissions and bonuses
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid cell phone, home internet, home office equipment and everything you need tech-wise to own your role
- 401k match
- Open vacation policy and eight paid holidays
- No ceiling commision plan.
Diversity & Inclusion
Bring your authentic self. Printfection is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any legally protected status.