Introducing FRONTSTEPS — the #1 software platform for HOAs, Builders, Security & Patrol Experts, Realtors, and Homeowners. We deliver technologies that simplify how people build, connect, operate, and secure modern communities, with a diverse range of products and services.
We are the catalyst behind a new conversation about HOAs and Property Management Companies. The team, made up of industry leaders, will lead the change and help our customers, and their communities become safe, informed, and efficient. FRONTSTEPS was recently ranked in the top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado. Our offices are located at 12th and Broadway in a chic space complete with a gym, indoor parking, and a cantina stocked with healthful snacks and frothy beverages. Take a look at our Facebook page and LinkedIn company page to get a feel for our friendly and vibrant culture.
The FRONTSTEPS sales team is looking for a charismatic Account Executive with experience selling technology and/or other SaaS-based services over the phone, by email and via web based presentations. The Account Executive is responsible for managing a client book and proactively reaching out to ensure client satisfaction/retention while continuously hunting and closing new business. We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated individual who loves cold calling. The ideal candidate will have a history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas, and loves the challenges that come with outbound cold calls. Join the FRONTSTEPS team if you are looking for a dynamic environment, a company you can grow with, and a culture that balances the energy of a startup with the leadership and maturity of an established company.
- 75+ outbound calls to prospective clients daily
- Booking 8+ web demonstrations per week
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential clients
- Manage, organize and update contact in Salesforce
- Maintains compliance with company policies, practices, and procedures
- Available for scheduled hours of Monday- Friday, 8:00am – 5:00 pm
- Associates Degree or equivalent 3-5 years of work experience
- 1+ year(s) sales experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Intermediate skills with Salesforce.com preferred
- High attention to detail
- Ability to exercise judgment and work independently
- Ability to handle shifting priorities
- Strongly demonstrated independent work ethic