Account Development Representative at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Position:Account Development Representative
Our next Account Development Representative will join the team in a Service Selling environment. A positive, creative, and tenacious mentality is needed in order to build effective customer relationships and successfully drive revenue growth. Take this opportunity to establish an impactful career with Arrow!
What You Will Be Doing
- Drive sales growth and maximize margins with value-added solutions. Responsible to both build and maintain influential customer and supplier business relationships.
- Strategically identify and target emerging areas for high growth and profit through market knowledge and supplier/customer relationships.
- Proactively identify customer needs and issues.
- Generate leads and follows-ups obtained through Arrow internal sources and suppliers.
- Create and drive new services opportunities within assigned territory using solid understanding of all of SiliconExpert solutions and matching those solutions to customer business needs.
- Coordinate global transactions locally and across regions to maximize business capture rates. Develop strategic customer sales/marketing plans.
- Facilitate and perform activities that build sales pipeline.
- Work collaboratively with sales managers to 1. Enhance existing opportunity and customer education, and 2. Target new clients and close new business.
- Stay knowledgeable and familiar with current and future industry and competitor’s products, trends, technology and information. Develop and builds relationships with decision making management and C-level/executive level to proactively forecast future demands and provide solutions.
What We Are Looking For
- Typically requires a 4-year degree and 2-4 years of experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Innovate self-starters who work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong adaptability skills.
- Expert at communicating and connecting with people!
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wide Variety of Growth Opportunities
Arrow Electronics is a Fortune 113 company, globally headquartered in Denver, CO with 18,000 employees worldwide. Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including telecommunications, information systems, transportation, medical, industrial and consumer electronics. We serve as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network.