With Denver Startup Week just around the corner I want to officially welcome everyone to the new Signpost and update the Denver community on where you can find us during the event this year.
First let me say that working with local businesses nationally over the last several years has been a truly eye-opening experience. The number one pain point we hear again and again is the lack of time that business owners have to attract and retain quality customers. This has informed our mission to empower local businesses as well as guide how we expand as a company.
With this in mind, we are unveiling a new era for Signpost today. One in which local businesses, just like those on the high streets of Colorado, can effortlessly build lasting customer relationships.
The new Signpost, which is available for independent and franchise local business owners nationwide, combines automated marketing and customer relationship management (CRM). Our smart front office software enables seamless capture of email, phone, social media and in-person transaction data to build customer profiles. Based on this customer data, the right message (context and time-dependent email and SMS messages) is automatically sent for the merchant to boost sales, online reviews, and word-of-mouth.
Here are a few of the new features of our patent-pending solution which builds and manages customer relationships without taking time away from the work day for local business:
- Automatic data collection for every call, email, and credit card transaction
- Data is cross-referenced in an automated CRM platform to form comprehensive customer profiles
- Timely messages are sent on merchant’s behalf to drive purchases, reviews and referrals
- Merchants get real-time spending behavior for every customer in actionable digests to uncover business trends and their best clients
If you'd like to come out and meet Signpost, we are hiring like crazy, and will be hosting/involved in the following events during Denver Startup Week!
Our Denver Startup Week Events:
When: Wednesday, September 17th from 9am - 10:30 am
2) Panel: Knolls Startup Cribs "Why Place Matters" with Uber/Gut Check/Full Contact
When: Wednesday, September 17th from 3pm-4:30pm
3) Party: Hosting the Denver Startup Week Crawl
When: Wednesday, September 17th from 4:00-6:00pm
Where: Our office at 2363 Blake St