Be a Fluid Garage Owner!
Fluid is launching community sharing programs across the Denver Metro Area! We’re looking for people interested in founding community sharing in their neighborhood by hosting a Fluid Garage and making $1,000 in four months!
By being a Fluid Founder, you’ll not only be a leader for community sharing in your neighborhood, you will also help your community make extra income! We’ll drive traffic to your Fluid Garage using targeted ads and other marketing tactics,and as a result your neighbors who listed items on Fluid will also make more money!
Check out details below and spread the word about Fluid Garages or become a host yourself and make that extra $1,000!
Q: “What’s a Fluid Garage?”
A Fluid Garage is the neighborhood’s central pick up and drop off location for things that neighbors would rent from you on Fluid.
Q: “What would be in a Fluid Garage?”
A variety of things from tools, appliances, tents, party supplies, electronics, vehicles, snowboard/skis and other community needs.
Ideally, you already own a few of these things to help get your Fluid Garage started, and we’ll help fill your garage too!
Q: “What would I do as a Fluid Founder?”
• Be a leader in your neighborhood
• Use your personal garage/shed to host a Fluid Garage for your neighborhood
• Store items available for rent in your clean, organized garage/shed that is easily accessible to Borrowers
• Manage rental items through the Fluid app, and be responsible for all reservations and communications with Borrowers
• Keep all the income made from reservations
• Create awesome experiences for other users!
• Spread the word about Fluid in your community, campus, network, family, Facebook friends… we’ll provide you with a unique link that gives you credit for signing people up!
• Give feedback and brainstorm with Fluid on new features, marketing ideas, and more!
Q: “What would I get?”
• $1,000 (total) guaranteed in your first 4 Months!
• Recurring revenue source that requires less time than ride sharing services
• All income from your items!
• Support from Fluid and guidance to help you and your Fluid Garage succeed!
• Invites to Fluid hosted events!
• Cool Fluid swag!
• Satisfaction from helping others save money, reducing unnecessary consumption and for empowering community sharing!
Q: “What do I need to qualify?”
• Motivated to make extra money
• An up to date smartphone
• Very friendly and super responsive
• Garage/shed/storage area in your house/condo/townhouse
• Own or can acquire, at least 3-5 of our top community needs
• Enjoy your neighborhood and want to help grow community sharing
• A fan of Fluid!
• Live in one of these neighborhoods: Five Points, Curtis Park, RiNo, Cap Hill, West Highlands, Berkeley, Uptown, Sloan Lake, Cheesman Park, City Park, Congress Park, Park Hill, University, Lakewood, Virginia Village, Mar Lee, Hampden South, Harvey Park, Harvey Park South, Fort Logan
Q: “How do I apply?”
Please fill out this Google Form and someone from the Fluid team will get back to you very soon!
Make extra income with little effort and help your neighbors make money too!
Let’s encourage people to borrow (not buy), and start sharing community resources with no risk.
We hope you apply to be a Fluid Founder and help us spread community sharing across the Denver Metro area, and then to the rest of the country!
– The Fluid Team