AppThis is an international mobile ad tech company focused on the global app ecosystem. Founded in early 2014 by two experienced tech entrepreneurs, the company has already delivered over one million app installs for app developers. Our approach is technology and data first with an eye toward global delivery.
The number of people accessing the internet via mobile devices has skyrocketed, yet advertisers struggle to leverage this new medium. Mobile must be approached completely different from traditional desktop advertising, and AppThis provides a new approach to reach mobile advertising goals.
AppThis was created as a global app discovery and mobile ad platform to provide more effective advertising on mobile devices. We target users via a variety of ad formats, including native/in-stream and targeted appwalls. We utilize machine learning and data analytics to show the best ad to each user. While we excel at app distribution, we have succeeded across a variety of advertiser objective formats such as direct response, click to call, and video.
AppThis is an international mobile ad tech company focused on the global app ecosystem. Founded in early 2014 by two experienced tech entrepreneurs, the company has already delivered over two million app installs for global app developers and is growing rapidly. We are looking for an Entry Level Video Ad Operations Specialist to join our team! The Video Ad Ops Specialist Position is based at our headquarters, located in the collaborative Industry building of Denver's RiNo district.
As the Video Ad Ops Specialist you will be part of a growing, team oriented adtech company. We are looking for an AdOps specialist to create, deploy, analyze and optimize video advertising campaigns. This position requires strong quantitative and analytical skills; as well as Microsoft Excel and Google Docs spreadsheet creation and maintenance.
Video Ad Ops Specialist Duties include but are not limited to:
● Create, deploy, analyze and optimize video advertising campaigns
● Monitor and mitigate invalid traffic sources
● Identify, evaluate and solve problems by digging into campaign performance data
● Turn mountains of data into actionable, revenue growth plans
● Work with technical team to help build and develop outstanding product
● Gather and provide monthly reporting for billing purposes
● Help partners troubleshoot technical issues
● Ad Hoc projects as necessary
Requirements for Success:
● Strong quantitative and analytical skills
● Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
● Strong attention to detail; exceptional technical and problem-solving skills
● Experience using Excel, especially pivot tables is a plus
● Must be a self starter, intrinsically motivated to solve problems
● Undergraduate degree - BA/BS required. Mathematics, engineering or science majors preferred.
What do we offer?
- Salary and commission in line with your experience
- A rewarding career within a fast growing internationally start-up in mobile ad-tech
- Attending world-wide tech conferences and events
- Fun headquarters in the collaborative INDUSTRY building in Denver's RiNo district
- Fun team events and frequent free lunches and drinks
- Top notch benefits and 401k
AppThis is a fast growing mobile ad tech company headquartered in Denver, CO. We offer a fun, fast-paced environment with competitive compensation and great career experience. Located in the Industry building in the RiNo district of Denver.