RevGuard is growing fast -- so is our product and offerings. We are looking for a dynamic Customer Success Manager for our client facing technology platform.
Top candidates will be able to effectively convey how exciting and innovative our product is over the phone, email and in-person. They will turn current customers in to RevGuard fanatics by demonstrating how easy and lucrative it can be to use RevGuard's product.
You will be responsible for driving adoption and success of the RevGuard Optimized Customer Outcome ("OCO") suite of products. Your focus is on being a strategic, engaged advisor and facilitator to help customers achieve their business goals.
This position reports directly to the VP of Customer Success and are part of the Customer Success team.
In This Role You'll:
- Nurture client health and identify long term account growth;
-Recommend program changes using data analytics;
- Educate & recommend clients new features and releases through client engagement;
- Own customer success experience by analyzing account activity;
- Understand customer's health profile, identify churn risk and doctor through escalation process;
- Engage, retain and enable our clients to use our technology successfully;
- Develop and execute on strategic account and customer success plans;
- Serve as the voice of the customers you are managing and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement;
- Educate & recommend clients new features and releases through client engagement.
- Six or more years of a proven track record with customer facing experience for a SaaS product;
- Demonstrable experience working as the point CSM or account manager with Enterprise customers that are paying fees for your product in excess of $100k per year;
- Ability to collect data, define problems and determine next step resolution;
- Comfortable presenting, consulting and advising with C-level & other executives;
- Effective at communicating technical and analytical information to non-technical and non-analytical audiences;
- Customer-centric perspective;
-Strong in Excel;
- Manage short and long term deadlines;
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment;
- Ability to make customers feel heard;
- Open to travel (20-25% of year).
- Experience within services or support function for a SaaS company;
- Familiarity with Salesforce;
- Familiarity with Continuity and Subscription business models;
- A love of catered breakfast and lunches, team building outings and other fun places and the ability to laugh is a huge plus!
Our company is a fast-paced, high growth company. We are developing and selling proprietary software as a SaaS company.
We have zero turn over. People don't leave here.
We work hard and play harder. We have great perks and a fun atmosphere. Christmas, Halloween, summer reservoir and spring fling parties and monthly celebrations are traditions we love. Everyone gets a refrigerator at their desk fully stocked with drinks and treats, whatever you want. Lunch delivered every Monday and breakfast snacks delivered daily.
We pay for healthcare (medical, vision, dental) and we have a matching 401k program.
Vacations are self-managed and unlimited. We treat you like an adult and want you to be a dedicated, responsible member of our team.
Please, no recruiters and local candidates.
Total comp: $80-100k BOE