LogRhythm, Inc. is a Boulder-based global security intelligence software company. We empower organizations of all sizes to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyber threats. Globally the company has consistently been recognized as a market leader – including being placed in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant for five consecutive years. Locally, we’re proud to have earned a reputation as a company with a dynamic culture that’s committed to continuous innovation and thoughtful employee career development. This reputation has been consistently validated by the Denver Post as we’ve been named a Top Workplace in 2014, 2015, and 2016.
As one of the global centers for innovation within information security is right here in Colorado. All of our product development is done in Boulder by many of the top engineers in the area. The vast majority of our customer support, finance, IT, accounting, operations, HR, marketing, and sales functions have been grown with top local talent. Alongside the original leadership team and a collection of remarkable employees, we have been able to create and scale a highly driven and collaborative environment.
By leveraging this environment to carve out a formidable position in a hot market, we are growing at a rapid pace. So far this year we’ve made over 150 hires and currently have over 600 employees globally, with around 300 here in Boulder. If you have a collaborative, process oriented mindset combined with an entrepreneurial spirit, LogRhythm is the place for you!
This Senior Business Analyst position is a high-need, high-visibility opportunity for an individual to produce value add in the Global Information Systems and Technology project lifecycle. This individual will have the opportunity to define and implement the tools needed to facilitate concise requirement gathering, user acceptance testing and end user training to expedite and reduce rework within the project lifecycle. The Senior Business Analyst will work with a Project Manager, team of Global Information Systems developers, cross functional subject matter experts to facilitate continuous process improvement and software development projects. We are looking for a senior business analyst to fill this role by mentoring others within the IT organization in how to define requirements, develop use cases and mature Global Information Software/Technology change agent mindset.
- Key functions include: process modeling, gathering and documenting business/system requirements, documenting people-process-system impacts, coordinating and facilitating user acceptance testing and results thereof and delivers applicable application training.
- Ability to manage tasks to defined scope, identify risks/issues and communicate to project manager for escalation as needed.
- Documents process, requirements and solutions through Business Requirements Document (BRD).
- Preforms root cause analysis during design, development, production and monitor phases of a project.
- Decompose documents to create test cases and scenarios for complex integrations
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Act as a liaison between GIT and LogRhythm functional areas.
- Knowledge of quote to cash service delivery lifecycle and network infrastructure technology.
- Submits regular status updates to the Project Managers.
- 5+ years as a Business Analyst in a corporate environment focusing on cross functional complex initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with highly skilled technical individuals and business functional area individual contributors.
- Ability to view and understand business and technical enterprise from end to end.
- Must be action and results oriented, with excellent communication and presentation skills, and have the ability to present ideas in a collaborative team setting and in a user-friendly language.
- Mature knowledge of information systems such as Salesforce.com, Netsuite, Business Intelligence, Avalara, or Concur
- Strong facilitation skills and a clear ability to build strong relationships with business stakeholders at all levels, including senior managers and suppliers.
- Working knowledge/certification in Lean Six Sigma and/or CBAP.