We’re 100% focused on small business.We launched OnDeck in 2007 to solve a major issue facing small businesses: financing. We combined our passion for Main Street with cutting-edge technology to evaluate businesses based on their actual performance, not personal credit.That’s enabled us to say “yes” more often and faster than traditional lenders. And that lets owners spend their time where it should be—on growing their business, not seeking financing.Our first $1 Billion in loans led to 22,000 jobs and $3.42 Billion in U.S. economic impact.
What excites us at OnDeck? Technology. Innovation. Small businesses. We believe in our employees and power their growth through being challenged every day and offering careers that inspire. We’re all about teamwork, passion and making an impact. Oh and having fun – Whether it’s a game of Ping-Pong, team get-togethers or weekly happy hours in the office.
OnDeck (ONDK) uses data aggregation and electronic payment technology to evaluate the financial health of small and medium sized businesses to efficiently deliver capital to a market underserved by banks. Through the OnDeck platform, millions of small businesses can obtain affordable loans. We are changing the way small businesses borrow money by combining our passion for Main Street with cutting-edge technology. We evaluate businesses based on their actual performance, not personal credit, and that’s enabled us to say “yes” more often and faster than traditional lenders.
OnDeck is currently looking to hire a Sales Ops Specialist to support the sales teams in our Denver office! The Sales Ops Specialist will support the sales team with a wide variety of recurring as well as ad-hoc service and support projects to improve the overall success. The Sales Ops Specialist will report to the Senior Manager of Sales and work cross-functionally with Inside Sales, Renewals and Operations.
About the Role
- The candidate will work extensively with Salesforce.com & the Five9 Dialer and will be responsible for reporting to collect meaningful data that can be presented to various sales agent and sales management stakeholders in real-time.
- The candidate will collect, manage and evaluate sales reports/commissions within platform systems
- The candidate will support issues including Five9 Dialer support, Salesforce.com support, phone issues, and sales processes
- Reviewing and validating all transactional activity in an accurate and timely manner
- Support the research and resolution process for exceptions and inquiries
- Distribute daily metric and adhoc reports from senior staff.
- Exceptionally organized and disciplined with a high level of reliability and follow through (Strong Excel skills-Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP’s)
- Strong ability to take high level guidance, prioritize effectively, create plans and work independently
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and pick up new skill sets quickly
- Metrics/Reporting/Modeling experience
- Self-motivated, takes clear ownership and initiative, and knows when to seek guidance
- Flexible and able to change priorities quickly, capacity to manage multiple priorities
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in Sales Operations preferred
- Salesforce.com experience preferred (prior exposure to CRM systems)
- Call Center Experience including sales dialer – Five9 experience preferred
What we offer you:
- Have a meaningful impact on the company's future, and share in the rewards accordingly
- Work in a fun, fast-paced start up environment with some really cool and brilliant people
- Be on a motivated team that gets a lot done
- An open minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic technologists
- Medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k matching program, flex spending plan and life insurance
- Smart colleagues who you can learn from
- Paid/flexible vacations and holidays
- If you’re sick just stay home and feel better
- Summer & Holiday events with the entire office
- Happy hour every Wednesday
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDeck’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No recruiters or agencies, please.**