Webroot has the energy of a startup with the strength and stability of an internet security market leader. Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Colorado, Webroot is the largest privately held internet security company in the United States – operating globally across North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region.
As an Online Community Manager in our Broomfield, CO office, you will be the eyes, ears and voice of members to the clients you support. You are responsible for the daily management of several communities and will interface with members, implement events, proactively manage the member experience and report on your activities. You are internet savvy with a technical acumen that empowers you to manage our community platform. You will perform daily moderation tasks and provide regular content to keep the communities informed. Your ability to drive new marketing strategy will be called upon when facilitating community growth and engagement. Working cross functionally with the Online, Marketing and Support teams as well as Product Development you will maintain a consistent brand presence and message while implementing best practice engagement programs. Versatile written and verbal communication skills will be necessary when writing and publishing original content to the community and delivering vital messages to both customers and internal members. Experience with Lithium community management platform and Google Analytics will move your resume to the top of the pack! You will provide key metrics that monitor community heath and ongoing member insights that support community strategy. Your reporting skills will be necessary to track success and uncover areas for improvements. This is a unique opportunity to put your passion to work and to join a team who is excited to come to work every day!
- Management of our online communities
- Administration of forum and other moderators
- Content management
- Identification and engagement with advocates
- Collaborate closely with Product, Social Media and PR teams to integrate and align communication strategies
- Reporting weekly to key stakeholders
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 years of community management experience, preferably in the high tech industry
- Social media management experience
- Experience marketing to both B2C and B2B audiences
- Experience with Lithium, Jive or Salesforce community platforms
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Understanding and practice of good Web user experience
- High level of organization and personal initiative
- A love of helping people and solving problems
- Outstanding interpersonal and written communications skills
- Extremely resourceful, highly creative and high energy, able to brainstorm and implement new ideas
At Webroot, we do more than secure our customers' personal computers, mobile devices and networks. We also nurture our employees' most critical assets – their talents, experience, and career aspirations. Webroot has the energy of a start-up with the strength and stability of an Internet security market leader. We foster the innovative culture you'd expect of a company that's making a statement. Webroot is a company in which you can invest yourself fully, knowing that you're not only protecting our customers around the world, but also that your talents and innovation will be recognized and rewarded. We encourage you to learn more about us and explore our job openings. Secure your future. Ensure the same for your career. Principals only - no third parties, please. Webroot Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.