We believe that employees are people, not ID numbers. That’s why we’ve reimagined the most complicated, impersonal business tasks that employers face and created one simple and delightful service. Payroll, benefits, and HR like you’ve never seen before.
We were recently voted the #1 place to work in San Francisco. To learn more about our values, life at Gusto, and benefits, visit gusto.com/careers.
Love helping people and always have a smile on your face? Gusto is seeking someone who will act as the first point of contact for employees and visitors to our Denver office. The ideal profile is a curious, people-loving, welcoming student; preference will be made for students seeking a 9-12 month internship (i.e., gap year). This is a paid internship with the team who creates and shapes Gusto's office environment.
Here’s what you’d be doing day-to-day:
- Greet all employees and guests who come through the door
- Keep communal office spaces tidy (break room, lobby area, kitchen, etc) to provide a great experience to all of those who enter our office
- Do regular walkthroughs of the office to ensure that all is running smoothly
- Distribute mail, courier packages and other deliveries throughout the day
- Provide ad-hoc support to Environment Operations, Office Lead, staff members and departments as necessary
- Help with coordinating, setting up and breaking down of any events
- Maintain a schedule of deliveries and follow up with vendors
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Have working knowledge of Google business applications, including Gmail, GCalendar, Google Drive, and Google Docs
- Have strong problem solving skills and reasoning to solve administrative issues
- Are positive and energetic with a passion to drive the Gusto values to unparalleled levels!
- Have a "can-do" approach and are determined to get the results you want
- Stay cool under pressure and are able to effectively prioritize tasks
- Pay close attention to detail and follow-through on tasks
- Have a curiosity for people and enjoy creating an environment where people feel welcomed and comfortable
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 40,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.