ColoradoBiz magazine named us a best company to work for in 2014. BuiltInColorado - Colorado's hub for startups and tech - named us a top 100 Colorado digital employer. We're established and profitable yet maintain the soul of a fast moving, Agile startup. Who are we?! eBags!
The primary focus of this role is to load product SKUs to website ensuring information and photography is accurate, comprehensive and meets company standards.
- Work with our 500+ brands to add, edit, and process SKU detail information from vendor Remote Load documents
- Assign model level attributes to determine their placement on customer facing navigation tools
- Process incoming samples and vendor imagery to create photography request forms indicating which shots will best tell the product story to the customers, highlighting product features visually on the site.
- Assist photography team with prepping the samples for photography when needed
- Conduct website audits of SKU navigation, product information and imagery
- Regular communication with vendors in regards to product status, tutorials on product load and maintenance of current product catalog
- High level of familiarity with MS Windows XP or later
- Basic skills in MS Excel, Outlook and Word 2007 or later
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational abilities
- Proven ability to anticipate and troubleshoot problems
- Deadline and goal oriented
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- College degree preferred
- Retail experience preferred
No travel requiredBENEFITS
Enjoy Life Monthly town hall meetings, casual dress day - every day and a dog-friendly workplace: we believe fun fosters creativity and camaraderie.
Balance and Harmony Generous paid vacations, paid holidays, paid community service time off, health club discounts and reimbursements, financial education, and employee discount on our website: we want you to do more of what makes you happy.
Healthy, Wealthy and Wise We provide the serious stuff, too. Our health benefits include Medical, Dental, and Vision. We provide a Health Reimbursement Account to help cover unexpected expenses, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability, 401(k) Savings Plan with a Roth Option and Company Match, and Stock Option Grants, to mention a few.