We believe that employees are people, not ID numbers. That’s why we’ve reimagined the most complicated, impersonal business tasks that employers face and created one simple and delightful service. Payroll, benefits, and HR like you’ve never seen before.
We were recently voted the #1 place to work in San Francisco. To learn more about our values, life at Gusto, and benefits, visit gusto.com/careers.
Our Partner Sales team is growing and we are excited to hire the next members of our Partner Sales Team in Denver. We’re seeking a full-lifecycle sales professional with a track record of success in achieving new-business, and growing a current book of business. The ideal candidate will be driven and organized, able to prioritize and forecast a future pipeline in order to ensure quota success, and will display a natural ability to build rapport and trust. We’re looking for that perfect blend of sales drive coupled with a customer-service mentality that will help us create loyal, happy partners.
Gusto partners with Accountants whose customers are small business owners. In this role, you’ll be the first point of contact with regional partner prospects with a loess quota, while also delighting, retaining and growing an existing book of business. You will work with smaller firms to onboard their entire book of business. It’s your job to understand his/her needs and the needs of his/her clients in order to properly convey Gusto’s value proposition. You’ll manage the ongoing relationship with each new accountant you bring onboard while continuing to work to add new accountants to your growing book of business.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Qualify and engage prospective partners through a consultative sales process
- Construct, forecast and manage your sales pipeline to meet company goals
- Deliver comprehensive product demos and answer technical inquiries
- Listen carefully to understand customer needs and communicate Gusto’s value proposition
- Contribute accurate records and notes to a team-wide CRM
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with resellers to grow their client base
- Own the reseller relationship throughout the entire journey, helping them ramp additional clients & keeping them up to date on new product developments & best practices to get the most out of the Gusto platform
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years of sales experience (industry related experience selling directly to accountants is a bonus!)
- Technically proficient and experienced with web technologies (able to present pros/cons, use cases/examples, trends, and all that good stuff)
- Proficient with Salesforce
- Ambitious, enthusiastic, tenacious, and a top-performer with a track record of consistently exceeding quota
- A consummate team player who enjoys wearing multiple hats and inspiring everyone around you to do great work
- A builder who is excited to help shape the foundation for Partner Sales team in Denver office
- Ability to travel to San Francisco (~quarterly) for continued development and learning
- Bachelor's degree
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 40,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.Junior Account Executive