We believe that employees are people, not ID numbers. That’s why we’ve reimagined the most complicated, impersonal business tasks that employers face and created one simple and delightful service. Payroll, benefits, and HR like you’ve never seen before.
We were recently voted the #1 place to work in San Francisco. To learn more about our values, life at Gusto, and benefits, visit gusto.com/careers.
We are proud to have built a product that our customers love, and we’re looking for talented engineers across the board to join our growing team.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Troubleshoot network connectivity in a LAN/WAN environment, setup and configuration across a broad range of IT services, manage network TCP/IP, DHCP, VPN and DNS
- Install, upgrade, and support all company desktops/laptops, printers, and other infrastructure (primarily in an Apple environment)
- Administer cloud services e.g. Google Apps, Okta, Office365
- Develop and manage a fluid and well-organized inventory and storage system for all IT hardware
- Manage relationships and coordination efforts with external technology suppliers
- Manage and troubleshoot our VOIP telephone system
- Set up, track, and manage all issues in a ticketing system
- Vet software and hardware purchase requests
- Track end-user software licenses
- Make sure that all client machines meet standards for security protocols
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Technology enthusiast who is always excited to learn about new apps, devices, and ways to do things better
- Love to solve problems and get at the root of issues
- Upbeat and positive, motivated by making someone else’s day smoother
- Super detail oriented and highly organized. It bothers you when things are not lined up properly or documentation doesn’t exist
- Incredibly reliable and follow through on what you promise
- Proactively handle anticipated issues before they arise
- LDAP/Active Directory experience
- 3-4 years of IT Support experience
- Configuration and troubleshooting of CIFS/DFS/DFSR
- Experience with package management and system provisioning using Deploy Studio
- Virtualization experience with VMWare vSphere (ESXi) 5.5+ and Virtualbox
- Troubleshoot 802.1x in a work environment
Here's more about the team with a few highlights from our Engineering Blog:
- How We Built a Service-Driven Team
- Our Diversity Goals
- Our Principles and Values
This is a full-time role based in our Denver office.
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 40,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.