WHY WORK WITH US?
Founded in Denver, Blinker puts people in control. With one photo we empower and enhance car ownership with a mobile app. We are transforming the way consumers learn about, buy, and sell cars easily and independently without visiting dealerships or banks.
On September 12, 2016, the Denver Office of Economic Development named Blinker as one of the six annual additions to the “Denver Gazelles” list, which identifies the fastest growing Colorado-based companies with proven success and good potential for fundraising and job creation.
We continue to expand our organization in Denver’s Union Station business district. We’re a small, smart, enthusiastic, positive, and driven group, working together to cause some major market disruption. You could be part of that. If you’re eager and ready to work alongside inspiring teammates and make a major, positive impact on our business each and every day, we want you to join us.
WHAT’S EXPECTED OF YOU?
- You will work closely with UX, back end engineering and product teams to solve complicated technical questions to build and maintain scalable and efficient web applications, support increased traffic, and drive our business forward
- Your work will focus on web, but you should be passionate about expanding features to create true multi-device experiences that move with the customer from one device to another
- You are a business-minded developer who understands the implications of what they build and the changes they make
- You do not expect to just work through a pile of requirements
- You are an experienced developer who comes with new ideas and who challenges us to think about things from a different perspective
- You are a passionate developer with problem solving skills, an impressive ability to collaborate with other teams, and a relentless determination to do what is right for our users and our customers.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- 5+ years experience in a developer role.
- Experience with Atomic design and BEM.
- Experience with ES2015 or TypeScript.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails is a big plus.
- You desire a fast-paced/startup work environment.
- You prefer, and have experience with, working in tight-nit teams where you collaborate with Product Managers, UX, and Back End Engineers
- You are thorough and diligent about writing excellent code and being responsible for your own bugs (no throwing over the fence here).
- Blinker Inc. does not currently provide Visa sponsorship
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Competitive pay + equity
- Paid/flexible time off
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, and maternity/paternity leave benefits
- 401K Plan
- Paid covered parking in Tabor Center garage or RTD pass
- Fully stocked kitchen with free snacks, beverages, & cold brew coffee on tap
- Regularly recurring, company-side social activities (e.q. BBQ lunches on patio and afternoon happy hours)