AdTaxi is a client-centric digital organization that brings scale, precision, and sophistication to digital marketing. Leveraging the belief that people matter as much as technology, AdTaxi helps advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions.
Adtaxi is a Google Premier Partner and the recipient of the 2016 Google Channel Sales Innovator Award - US; this prestigious award, the only one in the innovation category presented to a U.S. company, recognizes the leading edge technology of Adtaxi's Magellan Optimization Tool.Job Description
Adtaxi is looking for a dynamic individual to join our rapidly expanding team as an Ecommerce Sales Manager. As part of this team, you fully immerse yourself in revenue growth initiatives for ecommerce, with a particular focus on top shopping marketplaces, Pay Per Click (PPC), Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and social media advertising sales and account management. You also clearly communicate your strategy and recommendations to every level of the organization, drive adoption and clearly articulate the Adtaxi value proposition.
The Ecommerce Sales Manager will play the lead role in supporting and advising the company, regional sales channels and clients, helping them define and achieve success. Your job will be to lead ecommerce growth and retention through paid shopping, search and social media, training people with a varying base of knowledge from beginner to grand master and maximizing additional Adtaxi revenue opportunities.
In this role, you will help establish existing and new paid ecommerce programs through top shopping marketplaces, i.e. Google, Bing, Amazon, EBay, etc. for the company. You will be able to present new ideas on how to increase sales through new channels and technology. A strong understanding of affiliate paid and social media platforms and how they can help impact sales is essential.
Responsible for growing and managing new customer accounts across the aforementioned online sales platforms, driving incremental revenue and achieving business performance goals on main Shopping marketplaces. Create, oversee and respond to social media and paid search campaign and administrative needs.
Oversee with operational team to ensure key levers are applied as they manage paid campaigns through product feed optimizations along with product selections, targeting and bid adjustments to achieve client goals. Collaborate with Marketing to establish and execute action plans to achieve ecommerce product and revenue goals.
• Manage Adtaxi’s US ecommerce channel's sales, productivity, and profitability through analysis, ideation, and management
• Weekly ecommerce revenue forecast for clusters/markets
• Work with Adtaxi Leadership to identify regional ecommerce revenue opportunities
• Research customer needs for the purpose of developing new products and expanding existing product lines
• Train, demonstrate and coach sales force to maximize client success rates through audience-based sales model and achieving peak campaign performance levels
• Assist sales department on comprehensive projects including: 4-legged sales calls, sales call preparation, building presentations, building client proposals, account management, and analytical reporting of web analytics, etc. for new business and upsell opportunities
• Proactively monitor customer performance metrics, develop strategies for optimization and campaign improvement and oversee the implementation of said strategies to aid in retention of current clients
• Document and regularly share best practices and market needs on core ecommerce elements; ensure markets understand how to access and adopt assets
• Drive ecommerce communication agenda (via newsletters, webinars, blog postings, whitepapers, etc..).
• Work closely with Google & other key partners to maximize access to betas and other innovative opportunities
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
• 5+ years of experience digital or ecommerce marketing/advertising sales experience in a similar role with retail, PPC, SEO and Social Media sales/management experience strongly preferred
• Experienced with Google & Bing Shopping, Amazon, eBay, Shopify, etc. and other online marketplaces
• Some product management and technical knowledge relevant to typical ecommerce environment
• Understanding of data feeds
• Working knowledge of online performance metrics (Google Analytics, etc)
• Comfortability with conversion rate optimization for ecommerce sites to drive growth across digital marketing platforms.
• Experience leading and motivating teams through peer group influence
• Ability to travel up to 50%
• Fun & Flexible workplace
• Free onsite gym
• Opportunity to work alongside digital leaders and visionaries
• PTO & Paid holidays
• Medical, dental, 401k, and other benefits
• Heated, covered parking downtown Denver