Have you wanted to market a product that transforms people’s lives? Guild’s Director of Marketing is in a position to do just that as we work with Fortune 1000 companies and university partners to pioneer education as a benefit for hundreds of thousands of employees. Our business is at the intersection of strategic benefit investments and employee engagement, growth and retention initiatives. Importantly, our model leads to tangible ROI as students progress and succeed.
We’re excited to learn more about you. If you think this is the next role for you, please submit a resume and responses to the application questions to demonstrate how your experience and expertise will enable you to effectively accomplish the specific objectives listed below.
We’re confident you won’t be bored as our Director of Marketing as you:
- Strategize with Fortune 1000 partners to develop and implement comprehensive marketing plans and toolkits to engage and energize their employees around their education benefits
- Seize the opportunity to be Guild’s marketing expert - you’ll elevate our approach to digital marketing, share wisdom and tactics across the team, and lead efforts both at the strategic level and in the weeds of day-to-day program execution
- Demonstrate an ability to understand diverse student populations across our partners in order to create messages and content that resonate and drive enrollment across the most effective channels (ranging from email and social media to print, video, field outreach and benefits collateral)
- Push for increasingly better results because you love to measure, iterate and optimize and have the ability to effectively analyze outcomes across our funnel - an obsession with Salesforce will come in handy
- Work to smartly build our capacity to scale via automation through Marketo and development of best practices and toolkits that can be customized to a specific partner or audience
- Influence with context, diplomacy and data whether with our internal Guild audience or external partners
- Sit in a pod with Zach, Zoe, Amanda and Haley - together, you’ll transform and advance Guild’s interactions with prospective and current students
We’ll prioritize the following experience and attributes as we evaluate candidates throughout the hiring process:
- Passion for higher education and our mission - Guild is pioneering a new path for education as a benefit in a complicated and regulated space - success means quickly learning the landscape and effectively adapting your expertise
- Experience with B2B and B2C marketing strategy as a product marketing or digital marketing leader
- Ability and willingness to flex between executional tasks (SEO, SEM, and social media marketing campaign management) and strategic activities (interaction with corporate partners to develop vision, program roadmaps, milestones and deliverables), sometimes on a daily basis
- Experience using analytical approaches to develop content, A/B test and measure results across core digital and analog marketing channels
- Familiarity with the employee benefits landscape
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Facebook paid advertising, Google Analytics, SEO, SEM
Guild Education believes that a diverse and inclusive team will contribute toward our ability to achieve our mission and will dedicate intentional effort to building a team that reflects that belief.