Sovrn believes that independent publishers are the Internet's vibrancy. As a partner and advocate to tens of thousands of independent publishers, Sovrn provides tools, technologies and services that help publishers (a) make money; (b) get distribution to grow their audience; and (c) access a massive data commons providing extraordinary insights.
CapTech is an award-winning national management technology-consulting firm with an enterprising, entrepreneurial environment. We have achieved four straight years ranked in the Top 10 of Consulting Magazine’s Best Firms to Work For, including a #5 ranking overall in 2015. Additionally, we placed 28th within the Vault Consulting 50 for the second year in a row, including a #5 ranking in work/life balance.
At CapTech you’ll experience a flat organizational structure with access to constant learning -- where your career path isn’t set in stone, and you have unlimited potential for growth. CapTech is based upon a culture of mutual respect. We look for, and hire the best. The creatively innovative, the technically insightful, the driven, the self-managed, the value conscious, the caring, and the gracious person – these are all qualities that we look for along with a love and a passion for the work that we do.
Data Architects are tasked with understanding business goals and developing a strategy focused on these goals that capitalizes on technology insights to improve the value of analytical data, improve effectiveness of information stewardship, and streamline the flow of data in the organization. After gaining in-depth understanding of the client’s business challenges, our architects apply experience-based insight and use state-of-the-art tools and techniques to identify the best solutions.
Specific responsibilities for the Cassandra Architect position include:
- Interpret and deliver impactful plans that specify strategy and improve data integration, data quality and data delivery in support of business initiatives and roadmaps to achieve results.
- Collaborate with end users, development staff, and business analysts to ensure that prospective data architecture plans maximize the value of client data across the organization.
- Articulate architectural differences between solution methods and the advantages/disadvantages of each.
- Participate in the gathering of functional requirements and offer insight in the functional design process.
- Initiate, evaluate, and influence data projects based on the perspective of the client’s entire organization.
- Set standards for data management and conceive projects needed to eliminate the gap between current state and future goals.
- Hands-on project and development work, as demanded by the project and client role.