We believe that employees are people, not ID numbers. That’s why we’ve reimagined the most complicated, impersonal business tasks that employers face and created one simple and delightful service. Payroll, benefits, and HR like you’ve never seen before.
We were recently voted the #1 place to work in San Francisco. To learn more about our values, life at Gusto, and benefits, visit gusto.com/careers.
The Health Benefits team is passionate about using innovative technology and service to elevate the health benefits experience of small business owners and their employees. Our team strives to positively influence millions of businesses and hundreds of millions of employees around the world. We are looking for support experts who are passionate about providing small business owners with the best customer experience in the world. You will teach our customers about our newest product features and act as their advocate internally to influence our product decisions and roadmap. You'll work collaboratively with a supportive team to help business owners manage their companies more effectively.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day:
- Guide employers and members in plan selection, explanation of benefits, and provider search
- Address claims escalations and other complex support issues
- Deliver exceptional customer service by interacting with small business owners and employees via phone and email to resolve their inquiries
- Understand client pain points, communicate their concerns internally, and influence our product
- Spend time analyzing and improving our processes to help scale our growing health benefits operations
Here’s what we're looking for:
- 2+ years in a phone/email support position
- Love writing and talking about technical concepts to a wide range of audiences
- Get excited about taking on new projects and becoming a subject matter expert
- Know how to make people smile no matter what the circumstances
- Want to build a customer care organization that people will write books about
Gusto’s mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life. By making complicated, impersonal business tasks simple and personal, Gusto is reimagining HR, payroll, and benefits for over 40,000 companies nationwide. Gusto has offices in San Francisco and Denver and the company’s investors include Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.