GoSpotCheck has created a simple, uniform way to collect, structure, and share retail intelligence. Through our mobile app, teams can streamline field data collection and make better decisions. GoSpotCheck's web and mobile apps automate the structuring and reporting of field data, enabling companies to make better decisions faster. Say goodbye to inconsistent spreadsheets, emails, and documents from your field team and say hello to unified reporting. Customize a campaign through GoSpotCheck's web app and release it to your field team. Team members collect information via the GoSpotCheck mobile app and report it back in real time.
Here's How It Works:
Customers build surveys, audits or reports on their computer in minutes and deploy to their field team instantly.
Team members visit their accounts and are assigned the correct missions based on their GPS location, using the app to collect data and capture photos quickly and easily.
Then they are able to review field data in a simple, real-time dashboard to enable better decision-making.
- As an Assistant Customer Success Manager, you’ll support the efforts of the Customer Success Managers who manage our largest accounts. You’ll be an integral part of the day-to-day Customer Success operations, helping achieve our mission to advocate for, consult with and empower our customers. You’ll become a GoSpotCheck product expert, delivering an exceptional customer experience and helping our customers to use the product to it’s fullest potential.
- The Sr. CSM’s will be able to focus on strategic customer initiatives thanks to the critical role you play in tackling the daily inquiries from our administrative users.
- Our largest, and most important, customers will be well-versed in best practices for utilizing the GoSpotCheck application due to your product expertise and consistent messaging.
- Your ability to troubleshoot problems and identify root causes will keep our customers delighted at the industry-leading level of service they receive.
- Our online and automated support resources will only become better as you identify and implement improved content.
- We’ll educate ourselves in our customer’s business and preferences, setting ourselves up to be strategic partners, not just SaaS providers.
- You have at least one year of experience in a customer-facing role within a software or technology company.
- You are an intelligent, empathetic, resourceful problem-solver.
- Your written communication is exceptional: concise, persuasive and empathetic.
- Your verbal communication is exceptional: clear, on-point and confident.
- When it comes to organizational skills, you’re the cream of the crop and can even point to examples of technologies you use to stay organized.
- You find satisfaction in being busy, and once you learn your role you have no problem finding and prioritizing work that needs to be completed.
- Your clarifying questions are on-point in vague troubleshooting scenarios, and you’re a sleuth when it comes to working backwards through technical difficulties to identify root-causes.
- Trying to teach your Grandmother to use Facebook doesn’t petrify you.
- You know and love Microsoft Excel, and have the ability to zoom out of the minutia to recognize whether an input will result in the desired output.
- Bonus points if you have a basic understanding of relational databases and can write basic SQL queries.
- If you have it, we’d love to see technical writing samples or training materials you have created.
- You understand that in startup businesses there is no job too small, and you’re always willing to pitch-in wherever and whenever there’s a need.
- You always make a point to follow up with customers and are a quick responder through various communication channels.
- You’re ahead of the game if you have experience working in retail and know terms such as end-cap, planogram, point-of-sale, display compliance, brand ambassadors, goal based attainment, etc.
- You preferably completed a bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits. We want to work with intelligent and motivated people who share our common values. We go above and beyond to create an atmosphere that allows people to be themselves, grow professionally, and enjoy a laundry list of work perks! GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.