AppThis is an international mobile ad tech company focused on the global app ecosystem. Founded in early 2014 by two experienced tech entrepreneurs, the company has already delivered over one million app installs for app developers. Our approach is technology and data first with an eye toward global delivery.
The number of people accessing the internet via mobile devices has skyrocketed, yet advertisers struggle to leverage this new medium. Mobile must be approached completely different from traditional desktop advertising, and AppThis provides a new approach to reach mobile advertising goals.
AppThis was created as a global app discovery and mobile ad platform to provide more effective advertising on mobile devices. We target users via a variety of ad formats, including native/in-stream and targeted appwalls. We utilize machine learning and data analytics to show the best ad to each user. While we excel at app distribution, we have succeeded across a variety of advertiser objective formats such as direct response, click to call, and video.
AppThis is an international mobile ad tech company focused on the global app ecosystem. The AppThis platform connects demand sources to a global audience. Our proprietary technology uses machine learnings to serve the most appropriate app to users in over 200 countries. Publishers use our technology to promote over 37,000 apps within native, in app or custom formats.
· Grow and maintain extremely high volume Google Adwords accounts and campaigns.
· Optimization of keyword bids, quality score and other important account metrics.
· Execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search.
· Generate daily reporting for all major metrics, goal tracking, revenue tracking and other paid search initiatives.
· Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
· Experience creating and managing Google Adwords campaigns is a must
· Adwords certification preferred
· Comfortable managing ad spends in the amounts of $50,000 - $100,000 daily
· Strong Excel skills are a must, familiarity with pivot tables preferred
· High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
· Undergraduate degree - BA/BS required. Mathematics, engineering or science majors preferred.
Employment Type: Full-Time
AppThis is a fast growing mobile ad tech company located in Denver, CO. We offer a fun, fast-paced environment with competitive compensation and great career experience.